Wednesday

DESIGN YOUR OWN FREE SHIRT!

Vistaprint Free T-Shirt

Vistaprint has another great new offer to Design your own FREE Shirt! You can upload any photo which always make great gifts! Or you can use any graphics or text that you like! The possibilities are limitless to create something really cute, unique and personal!

As usual with Vistaprint, you will pay the S&H, which I think is $2.95 for one item. I added several other things to my order, so mine was higher. Well worth it! Where else can you get a customized shirt for just a few bucks?

CLICK HERE to Create your FREE SHIRT Now!

CLICK HERE to checkout more Freebie offers from Vistaprint and view my HUGE LIST of FREE CUSTOMIZED PHOTO DEALS & OFFERS!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Picaboo Promotional Banner

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, delicate and personal. I want to have my own design for my tshirt. And i want to have a business like that. Thanks for the post. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete