Thursday

$211 Pfaltzgraff 16 PIECE DINNERWARE SET+BONUS PIECES-DAILY DEAL-HUGE SAVINGS! JUST $45 TODAY ONLY !!


Alright ladies, I rarely report on items that cost more than around 20 bucks, but I'm so in love with Today's Daily Deal from HouseWareDeals and the HUGE savings on it that just I have to share.

Todays Daily Deal (WHICH IS TODAY ONLY!) is aPfaltzgraff Garden Blooms 16 Piece Dinnerware set with Bonus 2 Piece Completer Set -- A $211.00 value -- Now just $45.00. September 23rd Only!

These pieces sell per item (per plate, per bowl, etc.) at Department Stores like Belk and others and I assure you that the $211 regular price is correct or actually might be significantly lower, once you add in the cost of the Bonus Completer Set Pieces!

I haven't had new everyday dishes in so many years and I'm in love with this Pattern & Colors! I was not able to restrain myself from snagging it at such a good price, and I just had to share it with you all!

HouseWareDeals is an awesome Daily Deal site for houseware items! Similar to Groupon and others, but focused on items you use at home! I just recently discovered it and LOVE it! They also have a "Future Deals" section so you can see the upcoming offers!

CLICK HERE to see this TODAY ONLY offer for the Pfaltzgraff Garden Blooms 16 Piece Dinnerware set with Bonus 2 Piece Completer Set -- A $211.00 value -- for $45.00.

Make sure to signup for their Daily Deal emails while you're there, so you don't miss out on even more awesome deals!

ADDED BENEFITRefer 10 friends to sign up for HousewaresDeals emails, and get a $25 Gift Certificate!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

No comments:

Post a Comment