Friday

WELCOME & THANKS TO OUR NEW FRUGAL FINDER MELINA PEREYRA!

I'm sure you've all noticed the increase in awesome deals & freebie posts being posted on our Facebook Page the last few days. I am so excited to Welcome Melina Pereyra as our newly appointed Frugal Finder and Admin on Facebook!

This week has been extremely busy for me at home with kids participating in sports that are already beginning practices and camps as we are rapidly approaching Back To School time. Melina has been a HUGE help in keeping you all updated while I've been away, so you didn't miss any of the Hot deals!

Melina was a perfect choice to become our new Frugal Finder! She is a Wife and Stay At Home Mom of 2 from Rosario, Santa Fe,(Argentina),who currently resides in Chicago, Illinois. It's very exciting that you will now be getting "Northern" and "Southern" Frugal & Fabulous Finds!

A huge thank you to Melina, for taking her time to share her passion for saving with us!

Please help me welcome her to the team here at Frugal Fabulous Finds and to thank her for keeping you all updated in the midst of my "busyness" !
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

No comments:

Post a Comment