Friday

THE FRUGAL MOM'S GUIDE TO ONCE A MONTH COOKING - SAVE TIME & MONEY !


WOW! This is a super deal on a must have resource, if you have ever considered once a month cooking! The Frugal Mom's Guide To Once A Month Cooking was written by a Frugal Mom & blogger, just like you and I, Candace Anderson of FrugalMom.net.

I've looked at many cookbooks for once a month cooking and rarely find one for less than $24.95. Cookbooks in general are so expensive! I scour my local thrift stores and yard sales and am overjoyed when I find them! To get a deal on them is rare and for a specialty cookbook like this one, it's even harder to find!

When I saw this one at a total cost of just $12.95, I knew I had to share it with you! Once a month cooking is growing in popularity and so like all things, so will the prices on items relating to it!

Here's an overview of some of what you'll get in this awesome resource:

:Complete step-by-step instructions for giving you a freezer full of meals.
*Over 70 family-friendly recipes tested by Frugal Moms.
*The ability to save money with once a month cooking.
*A simplified life that gives you more time to enjoy the things you love.
*Once a month cooking forms that will organize your cooking sessions.
*An online community to support you on your new journey.
*Instant delivery! Since this is an ebook, you won't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail or pay hefty shipping fees!
*Formatted to print from your printer on 8 1/2" x 11" paper.Perfect for storing in a 3-ringed binder.
*Bonus Ebook - Bulk Cooking for the Freezer: Ground Beef


As I always say, "knowledge is power", and if you have considered once a month cooking to help you budget, save money and time, this is one resource that will definately get you started and help simplify the process!

CLICK HERE to check it out for yourself!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Mr. Food E Cookbook

1 comment:

  1. I'm fascinated with the idea of once a month cooking.

    Glad I stopped by from New Friend Friday!

    ReplyDelete