Friday

FREEBIES IN MY MAILBOX TODAY 08/27+ HOW TO GET YOURS!


It's been an unusally slow week at the post office for me. Finally today my box was overflowing! I got another Nexxus Sampler Pack, the Ouidad Climate control Heat & Humidity Gel, Your Life Multivitamin Gummies Sampler & Coupon, Head & Shoulders Sample Pack, another Pantene Deluxe Sampler set and the awesome Package from General Mills that included a Nature Valley Oats N Honey Granola Bar, Mini Box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and a Package of Bisquick. I also got $6 worth of coupons I had sent in Band Aid receipts for and a Yoplait coupon.

Fill your mailbox with Freebies! View tons of photos of my mailbox goodies HERE, then be sure to checkout some of my favorite sites below to get some FREE STUFF of your own!

  • Huge List of Photo Freebies
  • Huge List of Free eBooks
  • Free Samples @ Walmart
  • Free Coupons & Samples
  • Free Baby Samples
  • Free Rx Discount Card
  • Free Samples @ MySavings
  • Freebies Updated Daily
  • Free Magazines
  • Best Net Freebies
    WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

  • 1 comment:

    1. I was just swinging by to invite you to join us for our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Link up your blog and another you'd like to spotlight this week. I hope you have a great weekend!

      Kel
      www.betweenthelines-kel.com

      ReplyDelete