Saturday

FREEBIES IN MY MAILBOX TODAY- 08/07 MAIL CALL


Freebies In My Mailbox Today: Mello Yello T-Shirt from My Coke Rewards(No points redeemed-just a free offer of the day!), 5 Day Supply of Schiff Mega Red Omega 3, RiteAid Coupon for $2 off GoodNites, Coupon for FREE Bottle of Ensure, 2 Glidden Paint Tester Bottles,Bottle of Simple Green Cleaner w/ $2 off Q.

What was in your Mailbox today?

Fill your mailbox with Freebies! View tons of photos of my mailbox goodies HERE, then be sure to CLICK HERE to checkout all of the Free Stuff I've posted lately that you can get, too!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing the blog hop today. I love getting free stuff in the mail too!I have some awesome deals at http://thefamilysaver.com. I've subscribed to your feed!!

    ReplyDelete