Sunday

DAILYWORTH-FREE PERSONAL FINANCE RESOURCE FOR WOMEN


DailyWorth is a FREE daily personal finance email for women. This awesome resource delivers practical tips, empowering ideas and the occasional kick in the pants. If you are serious about staying on top of managing your household and more importantly, successfully tackling the task of budgeting and personal finances, this is a great FREEBIE for you!

Think of it like a Daily Devotion...focused solely on women and finances! I love getting this email once per day!

Sometimes it's a thought provoker, sometimes it is a very useful tip and other times it's a great reminder to get back on track!

CLICK HERE to signup for your Free DAILY WORTH email.

They won't spam you like crazy and you won't be bombarded by all types of offers or sales pitches. Just a very simple and effective thought, tip or idea for each day to keep you focused on your financial goals! If you choose, you can also visit their website that is packed with personal stories and relevant info for us female money managers-and all the stuff in between! I love it! As with most things, I'm like a sponge and whatever areas I focus on, I try to soak up all the trusted info & advice I can!

I highly recommend this one! CHECK IT OUT HERE !
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

No comments:

Post a Comment