Thursday

CONTACT LENS SAVINGS - FREE TRIAL + $100 REBATE !


WOW! This offer came just in time! I wear glasses and just this past year my 15 year old had to get them, as well. He has been at Football Tryouts all week and after the first few days of practice, he let me know that he was going to have to either wear his glasses (amidst his helmet and other gear) which he really didn't want to do, or get contacts. At his age,(if you have teens, you know what I mean!) I don't want any extra self esteem bashers that we can avoid, so I agreed that we would have to visit his eye doctor and get him some contacts.

So, this FREE TRIAL & up to $100 REBATE is just in time to save me some serious $$ ! The $100 REBATE is in the form of a Visa Prepaid Gift Card which is awesome, too!

The FREE TRIAL is for DAILIES Brand Contact Lenses Having never dealt with contacts before, I had to check them out(although I know I've heard of this brand and seen on TV!) and here's more info about their lenses:

DAILIES® brand contact lenses moisturize with every blink, right up to the end of your day. And DAILIES® brand contact lenses fit comfortably into your life, too. Just put on a fresh, new pair each morning and toss at night! No lens care required. Experience the freedom, comfort and convenience of DAILIES® brand contact lenses.

They have various types to choose from for your Free Trial. What's really exciting is that the Rebate can also help with not only the purchase of lenses after your free trial, but also towards the cost of your exam ! Here's more info on that:

Maximum savings value up to $100 when combining the $40 rebate with its respective product quantity purchase rebate. For example, get an eye exam and/or fitting and 8 90-pack boxes of DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® contact lenses and save $40 + $60 = $100 total. Valid on purchases made between July 1, 2010 and January 31, 2011. Rebate submission must be received by February 28, 2011. Product purchases must be made within 90 days of exam. While supplies last. Rebate is in the form of a Visa® prepaid card, which expires 1 year after issuance.

CLICK HERE to check out this offer yourself and PRINT YOUR FREE TRIAL & REBATE FORMS !
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
This Free PRINTABLE Prescription Discount Card
Saves me over $75 per month on my Prescriptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment