Sunday

99cent CUSTOM MOUSEPAD-HOT NEW OFFER-GET YOURS NOW!


1 Mouse Pad for .99¢

WOW! Today must be photo freebie day! One of the more rare deals is for Customized Mousepads, so I jump on this one when it becomes available!

Right now, VistaPrint is offering a Customized Mousepad for just .99cent! Their mousepad offers never last long, so if you need a new one, I'd hurry over and snag yours now!

These make great gifts for students! I made one for my son to use with his laptop the last time they ran this offer. He chose the colors, I put his name on it with a photo he liked and he was so excited when it arrived! It's a nice way to save on gifts for anyone with a home office, a co-worker or even customizing one with colors & their name for a friend.

CLICK HERE to create your Mousepad! I'm not sure how long this offer will last!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Get Your FREE Coffeemaker and Travel Mug Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment