Sunday

MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN HIJACKED-DELAYED DEAL POSTS & A FREEBIE FOR YOU!


I have usually already posted some of the weeks coupon & sales matchups by now. Apologies....but it seems my computer has been hijacked as you can see above! She is just too cute to argue with, and besides...she is at least taking advantage of this awesome FREEBIE from MobiStories that I was just about to share with you all!

You can see behind my hijacker on the monitor, there is this really AWESOME Interactive Story / Digital Book from MobiStories called The Marvelous Toy. She absolutely LOVES this and we've already watched it at least 10 times.

This would also be awesome to download to your iPod, iPad or iPhone to take with you on the go! As you click on different icons or characters on the virtual pages, you get various different responses from the Cat meowing to the Truck vroom vrooming across the page!

Now that we have fully "tested it out" (she has officially taken over my computer to keep playing it over and over!) I can highly recommend that you hurry on over to download your FREE Interactive MobiStory HERE When I did it, The Marvelous Toy was FREE, and currently it looks like "Ship" is the FREE OFFER. I'm not sure how long they'll be offering this one for Free, so grab it now if you want it! Once you signup, they will send you the link in email for you to download.

This one is kid tested and approved *grins*
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment