Monday

FREE & NEARLY FREE at Walgreens Today! Gillette Shampoo, Bayer Aspirin & More ! 10 Items for $2.23

Walgreens Free & Nearly Free Deals this week

WOW, I rarely shop Walgreens, but stopped in today just to snag the FREE Bayer Aspirin.
Bayer Aspirin 24-36ct $2.99
-.99cent In Ad Coupon
-$1 Internet Printable and/or Sunday Paper Coupon from 03/21
I bought 3, used 3 In Ad Q's and 3 Manufacturer Q's
Final Cost = FREE

While I was there, I checked the clearance section and found all these Mens Gillette Deep Cleaning Shampoo clearanced for just $1.49 each. This past Sunday Paper Coupons included the $1 off any Gillette Mens Shampoo, making them just .49cents each! My hubby loves me :) I snagged 5 of them, and they still have plenty more left for those of you local to me. They are located on the endcap of the haircare isle - huge clearance assortment.
Then I noticed that they had the Swiffer Starter Kits on sale 50% off ! I've been waiting for a deal to use the $5 off a starter kit Q that came in the Home Made Simple Booklet, along with the FREE REFILL Coupon when you buy any starter kit! So, I grabbed up them both! 1/2 Price on the starter kit brought it to around $8 and I had the $5 off Coupon, making it a little over $3 PLUS $2 back in Register Rewards, so a final cost of barely over $1 for both the Starter Kit and the Refill!

My final cost for everything you see pictured was $2.23

This might just cause me to make more trips to Walgreens! I Love trips like this one today!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Following from Friday Follow Me.
    Glad to have found you.
    Stop by when you can; I have some great giveaways going on right now. Low entries :)

    Terri
    http://tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete