Sunday

75cent MOVIES EVERY MONDAY AT CINEMARK THEATRES=FRUGAL FAMILY FUN THIS SUMMER

Frugal Family Fun This Summer

You definately want to check this deal out! In my hunt for summer activities for the family that won't break the budget, I stumbled upon this awesome deal to get out of the heat for an afternoon with the kids!
At participating locations, many Cinemark theatres have "REEL FAMILY TIME" Mondays. For movie admission for 3 or more, you can get your tickets for just .75 each!

WOW!! Even in my tiny little town and very outdated movie theatre, they are pushing $10 per person/ticket these days! So, even if I took my entire family of 7, the cost of admittance would only be $5.25, less than the cost for 1 of us!

The closest location to me in Albemarle, NC is the Matthews location which is about a 30 minute drive. But for that price, well worth the drive! We'll be frequenting some movies this summer for sure! An afternoon with the kids and air conditioning for around $5 is a must do for us!

You can see the deal and check participating location listings HERE. Another Frugal Fabulous Find!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment