Wednesday

RITE AID CLEARANCE FINDS, COUPON MATCHUPS - FREE & NEARLY FREE !


Note: In order to get the Clearance prices, my Rite Aid Mgr let me know that your WELLNESS CARD must be scanned! So make sure not to forget and if you haven't gotten yours yet, Signup Now and start printing those Wellness Q's as well!

WOW!! My local RiteAid in Albemarle (E. Main Street Location) has buggies full of Pantene Shampoo & Conditioners on CLEARANCE !! The Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Shampoo you see above was CLEARANCED for $2.49. I used the $2.00 off Coupon that I got in the mail with my Pantene Sample and snagged it for .49cents ! Now I'm on a mad hunt for Pantene Q's ! If you know of any, let me know! They literally have buggies full!

While I was there, I also checked out the clearance section in the back of the store and found AUSSIE Sydney Smooth Conditioner CLEARANCE PRICED at $2.34 . I used the $2.00 off Q from this past Sunday's Newspaper Insert and got it for .34cent !
Then, believe it or not, hiding in the back of the clearance shelf, was this $7.99 bottle of Insfusium 23 Shampoo, CLEARANCE PRICED at $3.99. I used the $3.00 off Q from May All You Magazine and snagged it for .99cent !

I added another 2 packs of Huggies Baby Wipes, which are on sale 2/$5.00 and used the (newly reset print limit!) 2 PRINTABLE $2.00 off any 1 and got 2 Packs for $1.00 ! That's 50cent for each Tub of Huggies Wipes ! If you have these Q's and can get more, it's stockup time!

This was my 4th RiteAid Deal trip for this week...I love it! What deals have you taken advantage of this week?
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment