Sunday

My Walgreens Trip 05/23 Savings & Deals I Snagged Today! LOTS of great Deals this week!

Walgreens Savings & Deals this week

Most of you know that I rarely shop Walgreens, although I know many of you love it as much as I love Rite Aid and CVS. Somehow, I just never walk out of there smiling at my receipt like I do at my faves. But, there are several great deals to be made at Wags this week, and I snagged a couple.

Here's what I took advantage of at Walgreens today:

Noxzema 3 or 4 pack Disposable Razors - BOGO SALE @ $4.99 each
Buy 2 and use 2 of the $2.00 off Printable Coupons
Buy 2 and use 2 of the $2.00 off Sunday Insert Q's
Final cost = .49cent each

Infusium Shampoo 16oz - Reg Price $6.99
-$2.00 Walgreens Instant Coupon - May Booklet
-$3.00 Sunday Insert Q
Final cost = $1.99 (Not my rock bottom price for stockpiling, but I LOVE this shampoo!)

Halls Cough Drops (needed by Hubby!) Reg Price $1.99
-$1.00 Sunday Insert Q
Final cost = .99cent

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent - BOGO Sale @ $6.99
-$1.00 Arm & Hammer Printable Coupon
-$1.00Arm & Hammer Printable Coupon
Final Cost = $2.49 each

For more Walgreens Deals & Coupon Matchups this week, make sure to visit the Walgreens Forum at WeUseCoupons where you'll get All the indepth and detailed breakdowns for the best savings, deals and freebies at Walgreens this week!

WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment