Monday

Memorial Weekend Blogging Vacation ! Wow...I really didn't post on the blog All Weekend?


Wow, I can't believe I actually went the entire weekend without posting on the blog! That's not to say I wasn't posting a few links and new finds on our Facebook page, I mean you can't just quit cold turkey..hehe
But, yes, I enjoyed a weekend at home with my 3 kids and the Grand (and 3 extras, of course-always a friend over!) and took a much needed break from the computer! It was a holiday and we did grill out (twice, actually!) but while everyone had friends over and hubby was equally busy, I managed to do some much needed cleaning and catching up on things around the house! I love weekends like that!
I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend! And now it's back to our regularly scheduled programming...some new Product Reviews and GIVEAWAYS coming soon!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Subscribed via mailbox monday, and am following you :) Please return the favor if you would like!!

    http://projectzoe.blogspot.com/

    Zoe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to take a break, we all need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower from MM via email- http://thismamalovesherbargains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete