Friday

Great FREE ITEMS at Harris Teeter this week with Meal Deal eVic Savings!

Harris Teeter eVic Specials this week

In case you didn't see it, this is one of the best deals at Harris Teeter this week! Purchase (1) 90oz Stouffers Lasagna and you get the following items FREE:
2 Liter Pepsi
11.25 oz Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast
10 oz Pepperidge Farm Petite Cake


There are many great deals this week to matchup with coupons, it's an "off" week for me for grocery shopping, but I'll definately be stopping by to snag this deal. We get that Stouffers Lasagna all the time, it's a staple in our house! I have to admit that we love it just as much as my own homemade recipe, but it's so much easier & less mess! I can usually find a coupon for it and a sale,too, but I think this one outdoes even that!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment