Sunday

Sunday Sentiments with Beth Moore - When Life Has You Paralyzed



Belated post for todays Sunday Sentiments! I'm so off my schedule with my oral surgery this past Thursday. It had a delayed reaction and the pain and swelling didn't kick in for a day or two, but I'm feeling it now for sure! So, I'm behind in my usually postings, but a message from Beth Moore can never be dependent on time! I so love this woman, and when she talks about being "real", well, that is exactly why I listen to her and support her ministry!

She also maintains a personal blog where she interacts with readers and shares details about her life, which is all the more reason why I support her. I hope you'll watch the full video and that her words will have an impact on your life, as they do on mine!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy... I left you an award on my blog. Thanks for helping me be more frugal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals!

    Following you from FF, and lovin' your blog! Hope you can visit me sometime!

    mommysblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete