Saturday

RITE AID WELLNESS REWARDS CARD = MORE COUPONS, SAVINGS & DEALS - SIGNUP NOW!

Signup Now for Rite Aid's NEW Wellness+ Plus Rewards Card & Program

For the past several months, Rite Aid has been testing out a new loyalty rewards program in 4 markets. On 4/18, Rite Aid rolled out the Wellness+ Program nationwide.

What is the Wellness+ Program?
Earn Points on Purchases - points accrued over a the calendar year

Earn 1 point for every dollar ($) spent on non-prescription purchases
Earn 25 points for every prescription purchase

How Can I Use the Points?

Every 125 points (up to 3 times): one-time 10% off shopping pass (off regular price)
500 points: 10% off all non-prescription purchases every day
500 points: Free health screenings (blood glucose or total cholesterol health screening)
1000 points: 20% off all non-prescription purchases every day

Every Day Benefits

Members-only sale pricing (must SCAN CARD to get Clearance & Sale Prices)
10% off Rite Aid brand products
Exclusive Wellness Printable Coupons (usually emailed weekly!)

How Do I Sign Up?

Starting Sunday (4/18), you will be able to sign up for the program in-store. You can register now online and print your temporary card until your permanent card comes in the mail.

You can also PRINT NEW WELLNESS PROGRAM COUPONS Now that can be stacked with your Manufacturer and RiteAid per transaction $/$$ Coupons!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. One more question! Can I use video value coupons and wellness coupons on the same item? Didn't know if they both were considered store coupons.

    Sorry to keep "bothering" you, just want to get the most for my money tomorrow. I've never used the $5 off $20 before, but I'm really excited about tomorrow.

    I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not "bothering" me at all ! Most of the time whatever questions are asked, someone else was wondering the same thing so it can be very helpful!

    I meticulously scoured the terms of the wellness program(https://www5.riteaid.com/wellness/limitation-details) and did not see any mention of combining wellness coupons with video values coupons. This may be a case where it will depend on the store manager, since this is a new program and not yet written into the official store coupon policy.
    My gut tells me that it will be much live the video values Q's. You can use a manufacturer Q and an in-ad Q with it, so that would be a total of 3 Q's for one item. I doubt you could also use a wellness Q, thinking that it is likely a "Store Coupon" in the same way as the video values program Q's. But that's just my thoughts!
    Thanks for asking the question! I'm sure others will find this info helpful!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete