Wednesday

My FREE Blood Sugar Monitor ! Why I'm glad I got this FREEBIE !


This is one FREEBIE that I'm so glad I ordered a while back! Let me admit that when I ordered it, it was mainly because it was FREE and then also because it was PINK ! Having family members with diabetes was a factor, but honestly, that wasn't the greatest influencing factor for why I ordered it!

I am now so very thankful that I did. When this freebie first came available and I told you all about it, I mentioned that my oldest sons doctor had told us to keep a check on his blood sugar. It was high when he went in for a physical, and his fathers side of the family have a very strong history of diabetes. (Since I am adopted, I have no clue on my own families medical background or history...but that is an entirely different post!) So I ordered this cute little freebie, in Pink, of course, and tucked it away in our medicine cabinet when it came.

Over the past month, on 4 different occasions, my son has gotten dizzy, nauseas and eventually thrown up, while at school in his morning gym class. It has begun to be a pattern and has gotten me thinking about his blood sugar levels and what his doctor said.

So tonight, I pulled out my cute little Pink monitor set, and we tested his blood sugar. It was quick and easy and he didn't fuss much about the finger prick. I plan to test again when he gets up in the morning before school and also log those results. I feel like having this information already logged at different times of day might help when we visit his doctor next week to see what is going on. I'm hoping it is nothing, but feel good that I am armed with a little more info to take along with us on that Doctor visit!

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we figure out what is going on with him.

CLICK HERE to see if you Qualify for to receive a free OneTouch® UltraMini™ Meter in the color of your choice!
Free Diabetes Meter

WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. I can't ever seem to answer things right to get them to send me one. We could use an extra one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jaclyn,
    I think your answers have to be as if someone in your household has diabetes and takes insulin shots and checks blood sugar daily. You can resubmit with those changes and it should confirm for you! Hope so ! This is a good one to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't get it either. I answered with my hub's actual info which matches your suggestions above. I tried it 10 different ways after that and it still wont work. Wonder what I am missing!

    ReplyDelete