Thursday

My FREE Shopping Day at the Mall Aeropostale, Victorias Secret, Nordstrom, Macy's, JCPenney & Aveda !

FREEBIES AT THE MALL

The only thing that I love better than spending a day at my favorite mall, is walking out of the mall with both hands full having only spent 83cents!!! Yes, you heard me right! I spent the day at the mall, shopped at Aeropostale, Victoria's Secret, Nordrtom, Macy's, The Sephora Count at JCPenny and The Aveda Store and it only cost me 83 cents!

There are always freebies at the mall, but many of them are at the "higher end" department stores and not local to me. So over the last month, I decided to print out all the freebies in those stores that I could find, and then plan a 1 day trip into Charlotte (about 45 minutes from me) to my favorite mall there, SouthPark Mall. Today was that day and I racked up the freebies!

Now, if you are a Fan of FFF on Facebook, you've been told about these when I found them individually, so here's the compilation of them all so you can plan a FREEBIE Day at the mall, too!

Here's what I got and the links to get yours too!

FREE Shirt from Aeropostale - Retail Price of $17.50 ( I chose a Pink V Neck Tee )
Bring in a copy of the April Seventeen Magazine OR a printout of the front page of seventeen.com, you can get a free t-shirt from Aeropostale, until 30,000 t-shirts are given away.

5 FREE Items from the Aveda Store or Salon(They let me redeem all at once - may vary by store!)
1)Aveda 3 Piece Sample Pack HairCare Products
2)Aveda Hand Relief or HERE
3)Aveda Caribbean Terapy Body Creme
4)Aveda Foot Relief
5)5 in 1 FREEBIE Stimulas Package (lots of goodies & pampering treats!)

FREE at ANY Elizabeth Arden Counter - Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules
Print Voucher Here

FREE Clinique at any Counter in Macy's
FREE 2 Week Supply of All About Eyes or All About Eyes RICH eye cream treatments/moisturizers

3 FREEBIES from Sephora inside any JCPenney Store
1)Too Faced Lash Injection Pinpoint Mascara
2)FREE Bronzer or Lip Gloss
3)10 day supply of Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Matte Foundation and baby Buki Brush OR HERE

FREE Lancome Absolue Precious Cells SPF 15 at any Nordstrom
CLICK HERE for Lancome FREEBIE

My final FREEBIE was from Victoria's Secret! I had a $10 Rewards card from their promo last month. Now, there are VERY FEW items that cost $10 in Victorias Secret, BUT, I got the Pink Nation Members email with the Printable Coupon for the cutest dress - seems like a swimwear coverup to me - it is normally $19.50, but with the coupon it would be just $10...so, of course, that was my choice for my Free $10 Rewards card! I paid the .83cents tax, and got my dress! They had it available in Pink, Black and Gray and I chose the Gray one. I think it will be so cute as a bathing suit coverup at the beach!

There you have it! A busy day at the mall with lots of FREE STUFF ! My favorite kind of shopping trip!

I also took advantage of the Earth Day Special at Walgreens and dropped off one color and one black ink cartridge, which would normally cost me at least $15 each and left them them to be refilled for $1 each! I picked up my FREE 8x10 from their last photo promotion, as well!

Hope you plan a day and grab ALL the freebies you can at the mall! I had so much fun...you know what they say...The Best Things in Life are FREE!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment