Saturday

2 NEW PRINTABLE COUPONS for Starbucks Ice Cream ! Mocha Frapuccino is my fave !


This one is gonna get gone quickly, so if you like Starbucks Ice Cream, use zip code 02148 and PRINT YOURS NOW!

$1 off Printable Coupon and make sure you go back and print again, so you have at least 2 to matchup to a sale(like a 2 for $x)!

I had never noticed Starbucks Ice Cream before but their store locator shows me that my local Food Lion and Ingles grocery stores carry it!

They also have another 75cent off coupon on their website! This one is a BRICKS COUPON, so you can print it twice, as well!

Mocha Frapuccino, here I come !! Yum !
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Bookmark and Share

Home Made Simple - Get Your Coupon Savings Book In The Mail

2 comments:

  1. It's probably like 5 dollars a pint, which is too spendy for my tastes. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it's only $3.99 a pint, regular price. If you catch it on a 2/$5 sale and use the 2 $1 off coupons here, then you'd get 2 pints for 3 bucks ! :)

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete