Sunday

Sunday Sentiments - Featured Joyce Meyer Video ! Loving Life & Loving Yourself....

I'll be on my way to the Joyce Meyer Conference this week! WOOHOO!! I can't wait! 3 Full days of Joyce Meyer ! I'm so excited, can you tell?

Only fitting to get me even more prepped for the week, is another one of my favorite Joyce Meyer teachings. This one has had me written all over it, at different times in my life! She always speaks directly to me:)

I hope you watch and enjoy and that it gives you something to think about!



Part 2 is HERE
Part 3 is HERE

WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds



Search & Win

3 comments:

  1. I love Joyce Meyer too....enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from friday follow. Hoping you stop by and follow as well

    www.landofthefrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! This message really ministered to me!

    ReplyDelete