Monday

Mondays Money Maker Tips - How I made a quick $15 this morning!

Search & Win with SWAGBUCKS
Search & Win with SWAGBUCKS

So you've been wondering what in the world "SwagBucks" is and why everyone is doing it? Well, since I made a quick 15 bucks this morning ( on top of many other quick cash and prize wins I've made ) I thought that this Mondays Money Maker Tip would be a good time to share the deal with SwagBucks, so you can start earning cash and prizes, too!

I'm not usually one to jump on the bandwagon, so to speak, but I'd been hearing and seeing so much about swagbucks that a little less than a month ago, I decided what the heck, and signed up. I didn't think much of it and didn't see or hear much after having done so for a week. Well, then I saw that when you download their toolbar ( which is something I usually NEVER do!) you could quickly rack up your "SwagBucks" by earning the bucks, just for your web searches. So, I took the plunge and downloaded the toolbar.

WOW...that's all I can really say! Once I'd done that I began earning 20 swagbucks here and there and before I knew it I had over 1000 SwagBucks. I'm still thinking there is some catch to this...so, I began to look through the "Rewards" to see how many SwagBucks it would take to redeem for some really great items. Many of the best, of course, would require quite a lot of swagbucks, but there were also a numerous amount of quickly attainable prizes. I decided to give it another week and check again after acquiring some more swagbucks.

This morning, my 3rd week of just having the toolbar installed and very little effort on my part, I redeemed some of my swagbucks for instant CASH with $5 paypal credits. Because I use Paypal for most everything (buying and selling online) and have it setup to directly deposit into my bank account, the 3 credits totalling $15 was a very quick money maker for me!

I've also snagged some posters, pens and yes, even some "Swag Gear" clothing items. In my very brief 3 weeks, I have to say that I've been very surprised and SwagBucks has won me over! I will keep the toolbar installed and am now a full fledged "Swaggernaut", as TSG ( The Swag Guy ) says!

So, if you want to earn some credits and get some great prizes for doing what you are already doing online, SwagBucks has passed the Frugal Fabulous Finds test and is FFF recommended Money Maker !

Give it a try and I'm sure you'll be as surprised and excited as I am about this great way to earn some FREE stuff !

WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment