Saturday

And the WINNER is .......







I love my Facebook Fans!! You guys are the greatest and make me smile throughout the day with your comments, "likes" and "shares" of my posts! You are all such an encouragement to me, in ways you don't even know! I wish I could send something to each and every one of you that really participates in the group! Maybe one of these days:) (Seeking sponsors for this!)

The moment we've all been waiting for is here! For those of you that actively participate in the group by posting, "likeing" a post and/or "sharing" a post, you were entered into teh 1000 Fan Goal drawing!

My handsome 9 year old was the Official Name Draw-er ! I captured the moments leading up to the final name chosen (SEE ABOVE PHOTOS!)

And the Winner Is .....(drumroll please!)

Heather R Kelly !!

Congrats, Heather! Monday morning I will be shipping out a box packed full of goodies to you! I hope you enjoy and more than that THANK YOU for being a part of the Frugal Fabulous Finds group on Facebook!

Thanks so much to all of you that make my posts worthwhile! What's even greater than saving money is knowing that you are helping others to save money !! You guys are the best!

WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds



1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Tell your son thank you very much from me. I will try to post a photo of my goodies! Things around my house are pretty crazy these days.

    ReplyDelete