Tuesday

PRINTABLE COUPONS - Expire dates through 3/14



I just printed another round of coupons and focused this time on what I consider "staples" in our house...those things that I always buy, whether they are actual "necessities" is another story!

I posted earlier that with the new month comes new coupons and new expire dates! Many reach their print limit fast, so be sure you print yours while you can!

Print yours now and feel free to leave a comment on any sale matchups you make! I made my CVS visit yesterday and am still matching up for the grocery stores !

Below is a listing of some of my faves from the new roundup.



$2.00 off Aleve
$.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls ( these are great for Pig In A Blankets!)
$.60 off Cheerios Snack Mix
$1.00/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
$.40 Yoplait Kids Cup Yogurt
$.30/2 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
$.50 Chex Mix
$.40 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
$.50 Betty Crocker Frosting Tub (Frequently also on sale!)
$1.00/2 GM Cereals ( my kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Cocoa Puffs!)
$.75/2 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mixes
$.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Roll Ups, Snacks or Gushers,etc.
$.40/2 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls or Grands Sweet Rolls
$.75/3 Hamburger Helper ( We LOVE the Asian Helper/Chicken ! Used to be called Skillet Chicken Helper...is quick, cheap and great!)
$1.00 Freschetta Frozen Pizza (We love the Brick Oven Pepperoni!)
$.55 Smithfield Bacon (Frequently on sale !)


Happy Coupon Clipping/Printing!
WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment