Thursday

Thoughts for Thursday

I LOVE words...does that sound weird? I have always loved and collected things in my kitchen that have labels, ( i.e., canisters that say coffee, tea, sugar, flour, cookies, etc.) Photo frames with words and sayings and I've even graduated to applying the vinyl wall lettering to walls. Most recently was one in our Master Bedroom that says "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" in a beautiful Calligraphy script. So, it's no surprise that magnets, T shirts and other items with sayings always catch my eye! Just to share a few things that might give you a little more insight into me, I've started compiling a few of my favorites! Some thought provoking, some sentimental, some silly and maybe some just plain stupid! If you have some of your own, I'd love to hear them in a comment !

  • Don't pray for Rain if you're gonna complain about the mud!

  • Be You....Everyone Else is already taken.

  • God is Everywhere...even at your Wits End

  • Dogs have owners, Cats have Staff ( one of my faves...I love my fur babies! )

  • I had to get rid of the kids, the cat was allergic

  • If my house is clean, the computer must be broken :)

  • Home is where your Mom is

  • Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

  • Beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. ( Sandra Bullock/ "Hope Floats" )

  • Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome.

  • The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

  • I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

  • The best things in life are not things.

  • Quitting smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I’ve done it dozens of times.

  • Find something you love to do and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.

  • We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.

  • No sense in being pessimistic It wouldn’t work anyway.

  • Beat the 5 o’clock rush – Leave work at noon.

  • Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.

    And finally 2 of my very favorites:

  • True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

  • The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.


    WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds

    Share

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment