Sunday

REDUCE THAT ELECTRICITY BILL


What temperature is your Water Heater set to? PLEASE POST !! I'm on a mad hunt for ways to reduce that electricity bill. Last month my bill was $389.43 !!!! We moved into our new home this past November and never checked the water heater until last night. It was set to 150 Degrees! I turned it back to 125...we'll see if that has an effect on my upcoming bill. I'm also doing several other things which I'll be posting and compare to my next bill after the changes! POST YOUR WATER HEATER TEMP SETTING !!

Here are a few of my finds on reducing your power bill that have been helpful to me! Some are very simple and quick but can be significant savings on your monthly bill!

  • Lower Water Heating Temperature for Energy Savings

  • Do-It-Yourself Home Energy Audits

  • Energy Savers Blog

  • Save Energy & Money

  • Identify and Eliminate Energy Vampires - Even when they are turned off!

    I am curious as to the average water heater setting..Please post the temp you keep your water heat set to !
    WendyLittle_FrugalFabulousFinds